No More Masterpieces is a collaboration between 33 ⅓ Collective and Ensemble Intercontemporain inspired by Antonin Artaud's manifest 'Le Théâtre et son double'. The project consisted of a live performance of 'Concerto Séraphin' by Wolfgang Rihm, enhanced by video projections by the Collective on a kinetic screen made by Thierry van Raaij. Technician: Thomas Leblanc.
- Radio France Paris (France) 2019
- Novembermusic Den Bosch (Netherlands) 2017
- Festival Dag in de Branding Den Haag (Netherlands) 2017
- Muziekgebouw aan het IJ Amsterdam (Netherlands) 2017
- 4 Oost Festival Zwolle (Netherlands) installation edition 2017
- Berliner Festspiele Berlin (Germany) 2016
- Cite de la musique during Némo Paris (France) 2016